Beautiful family photos! How sweet is the grandmother with her grandson.
This is how Jennifer Roper talks about her work:
I am consistently asked to describe my approach to photography. It is not a coincidence that these words also describe myself as a person. Relaxed, Modern and Candid. I go into much greater detail on my blog http://blog.jenniferroper.com so instead of repeating that info here is 9 random things about myself both professional and personal
1. I live in Silverlake, but have lived in a short time Prague and really want to live in Paris
2. I watch a lot of trashy, embarassing TV while I edit photos
3. I started wanting to be an artist by drawing Snoopy and graduated from art school, Otis Art Instutute to be exact
4. I will travel pretty much anywhere, any time, any chance I get.
5. I am not a perfectionist because I love imperfections
6. Toasts and 1st dances are some of my favorite moments of a wedding to see and shoot
7. I love gourmet meals just as much as I love carnival food and food stalls
8. I have a crazy daughter named Romy and her photo is on this site a few times
9. I always travel with a petanque game .. just in case
9.5. I hate getting my photo taken